Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hold me and tell me I'm pretty

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:38 PM
  • 28 Replies
I went on birth control to control pain in my ovaries and pelvis that they weren't sure why I was having. The birth control helped overall. I stopped birth control a month ago because it was too expensive without insurance. The pain has started to creep back and tonight it's making me want to give myself a home hysterectomy. Waaaahhhhhhh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Sorry about your pain, but your title reminds me of something a cheap whore would say after the first time shes made love LMAOOOO

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

thejodigirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:44 PM

You should look into planned parenthood or another clinic. If you don't have ins they stuff a bag of a years worth for you to take with you for little or nothing.

me_plus3
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Hugs! You're pretty! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kymom23
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Oh that's not good mama. Do you have a health department where you live? I know here, you used to be able to go in for a free exam and birth control if you were under a certain income. It's been years since I went to them though, so I don't know if they still do it or not. Worth a shot to check and see.  

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:49 PM
I'd have to pay because of our income. They don't go based on insurance or not. Because we're over poverty level, we pay.

Quoting thejodigirl:

You should look into planned parenthood or another clinic. If you don't have ins they stuff a bag of a years worth for you to take with you for little or nothing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SJG1013
by SJG on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Have you tried Aleve?

That sh*t knocks out all my pain.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Nothing works.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you tried Aleve?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:57 PM
I'm sorry Hun. Feel better.
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Loooove Aleve!

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you tried Aleve?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)