Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 10.00 wedding set from walmart

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yup be jealous
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Replies (161-170):
mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM
I like it :)
partyof54me
by β™₯The Show Offβ™₯ on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:17 PM

As long as you like it that's all that matters. It's not the ring itself but what it signifies is the important thing.

TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:19 PM
It's your belief. You wanted to make it clear If you are shallow and materialistic, just claim it. Plenty are.

Quoting Anonymous: "Obviously, you married your husband for a ring and you would have moved on if he didn't provide it."

Nothing about my relationship is obvious to you, actually.

Quoting TrouserMouse: Obviously, you married your husband for a ring and you would have moved on if he didn't provide it. I would have married my husband no matter what. I don't even know how much my ring cost. It didn't matter at all. I love him and I love my ring because it came from him. For richer, for poorer. Til death do us part. :) Things are not a requirement for me because I mean those words.

Quoting Anonymous: We see things very differently, apparently.

Quoting TrouserMouse: If it is required, then it is.

Quoting Anonymous: Except no one has said the ring is the most important thing.

Quoting TrouserMouse: If you require expensive items to feel loved, you've missed the entire point. You love things. What did you tell your husband, you better get me a $30k ring or I'll find someone who will. If the cost of your ring is what is most important, your relationship must be disposable.

Quoting Anonymous: That's not evidence.

Quoting TrouserMouse: Sure. Look at the celebrity world.

Quoting Anonymous: Care to back that claim up?

Quoting TrouserMouse: Meh, the ones that require expensive items as a demonstration of their love and commitment are usually divorced within 5 years. :)

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Not according to some of the shallow bitches on here. It HAS to cost several thousand or they will not marry him. 

Quoting TrouserMouse:

The ring isn't what matters. :)

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I think we are arguing with a fool and you know what that makes us, right? They are just not going to grasp that when women demand a pricy engagement ring, they are shallow. It should not make a damn bit of difference if the ring came from a bubble gum machine or Tiffany's. All that should matter is the love and commitment. It is really sad they can't grasp it. 

Quoting TrouserMouse: It's your belief. You wanted to make it clear If you are shallow and materialistic, just claim it. Plenty are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. My ring is from Walmart it was cheap but it was given with love was it 100% what I deep down wanted of course not who doesn't want a fancy ring but I refuse to upgrade, and I would have married him no matter what. It is my absolute favorite ring its the sentiment and the memories it holds that makes it special.

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

I think we are arguing with a fool and you know what that makes us, right? They are just not going to grasp that when women demand a pricy engagement ring, they are shallow. It should make a damn bit of difference if the ring came from a bubble gum machine or Tiffany's. All that should matter is the love and commitment. It is really sad they can't grasp it. 

Quoting TrouserMouse: It's your belief. You wanted to make it clear If you are shallow and materialistic, just claim it. Plenty are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:35 PM
;) Nope. I am an average size, have a pretty face, and wanted by several.

Info: You are fat. Your fingers give it away. They look like sausages.

Some more info: You became a miserable hag towards me first. All I did was comment about the time it took for you to reply. It amused me.

Last but not least: Your ring is atrocious. So is your dialogue.

Chao!

Quoting Anonymous:

That says something about you. Your complex is that you are fat and unwanted right? Or too skinny because you believe that is beautiful. You are just unwanted and unhappy. And therefore you can't be happy for others.

Are fat people bad? are fat people a joke for you? an insult? 

You are simple piece of trash... sorry You are an unhappy simple piece of trash.

Info: I am not a fat person and If i will be, I will be a fat happy person. 

See you in 4 months or maybe more

Au revoir

Quoting Anonymous: Go on with your fat self! Bwahahahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, sure hahahahah

Quoting Anonymous: That made no sense.

I was online, got the notification, looked, realized how old it was, and replied.

I'm not sorry that my opinion about your ring isn't what you like. My life isn't unhappy just because I replied to a stupid fucking post.

Quoting Anonymous:

And it takes you only 1 minute to react because you are interested more about other people that your own unhappy life. Have fun!

Quoting Anonymous: Good lord it took you almost 4 months to say that??

Quoting Anonymous:

I know and I love it :)

Quoting Anonymous: Too gaudy :\

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Real I love mine

SleuthMaria
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Sorry, not jealous. I love my rings!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Whatever floats your boat.  I prefer my ring not to turn my finger green.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Hmm..not jealous.
MissBoop76
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Looks very nice :) People might talk crap about walmart but I've found very nice stuff at great prices that lasted me a while or at least longer than expected

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN