Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would this piss your husband off? *update*

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM
  • 164 Replies
3 moms liked this
He hasn't mowed the grass in over a week, it looked like complete and total ass, I cancelled my lawn service because he said he would do it and stay on top of it.

This morning a couple of neighborhood kids came to the door and asked if we wanted our yard mowed. I said "Sure!!"
I figured this would be one thing he wouldn't have to do on his day off, it's 95 degrees out and yard work sucks.

Well, he is PISSED! He kept yelling "I was going to do it tomorrow!" He is seriously, 100% pissed off and ignoring me now. I can't help but laugh because he is being so fucking dumb.

I told him he could clean his bathroom tomorrow instead, if he really wanted to do something. lol.

**edited to add*** he isn't pissed about me paying someone, the money isn't a big deal, he would have been more pissed had I mowed it myself.

*update*. He texted me and apologized for being mean. He said he is just in a bad mood because Time Warner Cable doesn't carry Showtime and he has missed boxing...-_- lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Wow. Lol
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM
3 moms liked this

Don't care. I don't want my house to look like crap. It makes my neighbor's houses look like crap so I make sure its kept, wether he gets off his ass and does it himself or I pay someone.

mama_carmel
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:00 PM
4 moms liked this

lol. no. my husband would be all for someone else mowing the lawn! hahah

blues_pagan
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

He is being an ass.

emt088
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
No. He'd be happy as hell that he didn't have to do it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KGreen75
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM
3 moms liked this
I know right?
We have a nice house, I like to keep it looking that way. I told him to take some midol and chill out. He is seriously still ignoring me. In glad he leaves for work in a minute.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Don't care. I don't want my house to look like crap. It makes my neighbor's houses look like crap so I make sure its kept, wether he gets off his ass and does it himself or I pay someone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I would just laugh, guys are dumb. I can picture SO getting all huffy, but not completely pissed off to the point where he is stomping around and ignoring me

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:03 PM
2 moms liked this
You're married to a child. Bless your heart. lol
KGreen75
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:04 PM
He is certainly acting like one! I'm about to hire the lawn service again. That will really rustle his jimmies.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

You're married to a child. Bless your heart. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:05 PM
My husband had carpal tunnel surgery last Wednesday. He gave up his chore of mowing the lawn to me until he heals. I'm all for someone to come mow it for me, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)