Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes I know its early but...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies
Let's talk Christmas shopping. What are you getting for your kids or for those who have already started shopping.

I have two boys 9 and 8 and a daughter 5.
Boys I am getting or got so far. PS vitas with a couple of games each. Rip sticks, the ps3 and going to get the skylanders swap force (comes out in Oct), some books and clothes. I wasn't sure what else ideas?

My DD5, a monster high doll house, 4 monster high dolls, a ematic fun tab, clothes and books, a new stroller and a baby doll. Ballerina leotard and tutu with the shoes. Lalaloopsy toys. Not sure what else.

Btw with the boys it's 2 of everything I get them besides the ps3 and skylander game it is just one. Then a bunch of the skylander figures I plan to get too.

DH- The newest assassins creed game. I want to get him the ps4 that is coming out before Christmas. Some clothes and some Colognes. Not sure what else.

What are your lists looking like or have any ideas?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Bump
pixiesmom2
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM

My girls' are getting new tablets and new tvs for their rooms.  They always get new outfits and shoes but other than that I'm at a loss.

My oldest dd is 12 and she is so hard to buy for.  She still plays with some dolls (Monster High) but that is about it and my youngest dd is 10 but she is all about her American Girl dolls. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM
I swear kids stuff just gets more expensive. It's so hard to shop for them.

Quoting pixiesmom2:

My girls' are getting new tablets and new tvs for their rooms.  They always get new outfits and shoes but other than that I'm at a loss.

My oldest dd is 12 and she is so hard to buy for.  She still plays with some dolls (Monster High) but that is about it and my youngest dd is 10 but she is all about her American Girl dolls. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Bump
Ariellasmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:31 PM
i'm not ready. i've just begun to think about halloween
twoblues
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:31 PM
I don't even think about Christmas until November 1st, the gifts are purchased by Thanksgiving and then I don't wrap until Christmas Eve!
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I can't stand the holidays. I don't even want to talk about it, but I'll bump this for people that do like it.

KGreen75
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:36 PM
I hate the holidays too.
However I started my shopping yesterday. I am always a last minute shopper, shopping on Xmas eve. I hate doing that because people are crazy around Xmas.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I can't stand the holidays. I don't even want to talk about it, but I'll bump this for people that do like it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I think I need to do that as well. Just get a couple of things so that when the time comes Im not stressed about it.

Quoting KGreen75:

I hate the holidays too.
However I started my shopping yesterday. I am always a last minute shopper, shopping on Xmas eve. I hate doing that because people are crazy around Xmas.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM
ydd and her hubby by then will get something for their apt. not sure yet what.

oldest dd no clue yet, already picked up a new Carhart jacket and no clue what else to get her.

dh. dunno yet.

my brother. clothes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)