Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Test your IQ and post the results.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 189 Replies

Since I know some of you will try to create drama out of this, it's for FUN. It's just an online test, not the best way to test, I'm sure. Also, yes, we all know IQ tests don't measure all facets of intelligence. Mine was 100. I looked it up and that's pretty average. Lol. I would not have expected above average anway. 

PS: Don't lie! :)

IQ TEST HERE. Only 20 questions.

ETA: Thanks for informing me of what I already stated in my post. Yes, I know they are not real, or accurate. Again, it's for..

You're welcome for that song being embedded in to your brain now. ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I remember a while ago someone posted about IQs and asked what everyone's IQ was. It was hilarious! Almost every woman who commented had a ridculously high IQ. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I figure some will lie. Some people are just lame like that. Lol. It shows your results at the end to post. They should post what it actually looks like on the screen. I should have, but I already clicked off, but as you can tell, why would I lie about my average score? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I remember a while ago someone posted about IQs and asked what everyone's IQ was. It was hilarious! Almost every woman who commented had a ridculously high IQ. lol

blues_pagan
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:17 PM

You have an IQ of 129

IQ Test
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I heard that online IQ tests aren't accurate, especially the ones with only a few questions. I've never taken an actual iq test, aren't they super long?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Yes, that's why I stressed that this is for fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

I heard that online IQ tests aren't accurate, especially the ones with only a few questions. I've never taken an actual iq test, aren't they super long?

kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM

bex55
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:28 PM

These online yests are not accurate at all, just so you know. Besides everyone on here is a genius, didn't you know that? LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

*Sigh*

Quoting bex55:

These online yests are not accurate at all, just so you know. Besides everyone on here is a genius, didn't you know that? LOL

blues_pagan
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:29 PM

You are right.  That is mainly because IQ tests are not clear right or wrong answers.  

These are usually just for fun.  My scores are never the same on them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN