Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im gonna beat my df!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

a couple days ago df decided to rearrange everything....i literally mean everything. moved everything on my desk,rearranged ds's clothes,rearranged our clothes,put the dishes in the wrong place........and one of the things on my desk was my lotion, the lotion that i looked days for.i have sensitive skin and it gets dried out easy,iv tried many many lotions and this is the only one that works. anyway so this morning i take my shower and i go to my desk to check orders for my friends business,look in the corner my lotion was in and its gone *sigh* text df and ask where he put my lotion that smells like pie,he goes "if its not on the desk,look under it,if its not there look in the closet,if its not there look by the xbox and if its not there check the closet or the bathroom" what....why......ugh.....so i check all the places he said....nope nothing(its an orange bottle how hard is it to lose an orange bottle when we dont have any orange crap?) check out clothes,because knowing df he put it in the most stupid place,not there. maybe ds's room.....nope.....under his crib maybe? nope.......*sigh* check the night stand.....nope look in the closet again,look by the xbox again because im knows to look right over things,go back to my desk and look around the desk again....no where its no where,my legs and hands are cracking, they hurt because they are dry. im now getting annoyed and i want to shake df and yell at him "dont fucking move shit! i put it in certain places so *I* know where they are!" 

no lotion for me today :( he rearranged everything while i napped btw if i was awake he wouldnt have done it

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM

bump

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:43 PM

LOL was he irriated you did all the rearranging first so he decided to "teach you"?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

LOL was he irriated you did all the rearranging first so he decided to "teach you"?

no he just randomly does shit when he's bored,and then asks me where crap that he moved is at! im just like "how the frick am i supposed to know YOU moved it!" iv had the house a certain way since we moved in here and he's done this shit 3 times and the complains that he cant find anything O.O 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:52 PM

bump

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Lol, sorry mama! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Quoting vegaswife2011:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:07 PM

So ask him or go buy more. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Quoting vegaswife2011:

So ask him or go buy more. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vegaswife2011:

cant till next week,we have to buy his tux and ds's tux for the wedding :(

my.sonshine
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Dh gets mad at me bc my ocd takes over and I rearrange everything lol. I'm sorry, op. Tell him to get a new hobby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
My roommate does that too. It drives me up a wall. To make matters worse, his parents even do it when they are in town. It has been 4 months and I still have not found my big pasta pot. It is the only pot I had that was big enough to make my beer brats in :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN