Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im gonna beat my df!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

a couple days ago df decided to rearrange everything....i literally mean everything. moved everything on my desk,rearranged ds's clothes,rearranged our clothes,put the dishes in the wrong place........and one of the things on my desk was my lotion, the lotion that i looked days for.i have sensitive skin and it gets dried out easy,iv tried many many lotions and this is the only one that works. anyway so this morning i take my shower and i go to my desk to check orders for my friends business,look in the corner my lotion was in and its gone *sigh* text df and ask where he put my lotion that smells like pie,he goes "if its not on the desk,look under it,if its not there look in the closet,if its not there look by the xbox and if its not there check the closet or the bathroom" what....why......ugh.....so i check all the places he said....nope nothing(its an orange bottle how hard is it to lose an orange bottle when we dont have any orange crap?) check out clothes,because knowing df he put it in the most stupid place,not there. maybe ds's room.....nope.....under his crib maybe? nope.......*sigh* check the night stand.....nope look in the closet again,look by the xbox again because im knows to look right over things,go back to my desk and look around the desk again....no where its no where,my legs and hands are cracking, they hurt because they are dry. im now getting annoyed and i want to shake df and yell at him "dont fucking move shit! i put it in certain places so *I* know where they are!" 

no lotion for me today :( he rearranged everything while i napped btw if i was awake he wouldnt have done it

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Replies (21-25):
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM

DF and I both use the kitchen evenly.... he's the baker and I'm the cook. 

Quoting Anonymous:

The kitchen really pisses me off since I am the only one in the house who cooks. I do flip but my roommates just think its funny.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Oh I would flip shit if someone "hid" anything that was in my kitchen. DF and I agree on everything stays where we put them. I'll re-organize but the only thing that I can organize (which is agreed between both of us) without his say is my office or the livingroom because I don't lose or misplace anything. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My roommate does that too. It drives me up a wall. To make matters worse, his parents even do it when they are in town. It has been 4 months and I still have not found my big pasta pot. It is the only pot I had that was big enough to make my beer brats in :(

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by May 2014....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi, and exercising more? We shall see!!!! Follow me at MyFitnessPal

Wedding Countdown Ticker

csxt99
by Jennifer on Aug. 31, 2013 at 3:33 PM

My fellow used to do that until I royally ripped his ass about touching my shit.  If he wants to rearrange his things, fine by me, just do NOT touch my things unless I specifically tell you it's okay to do so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Quoting csxt99:

My fellow used to do that until I royally ripped his ass about touching my shit.  If he wants to rearrange his things, fine by me, just do NOT touch my things unless I specifically tell you it's okay to do so.

im going to have to do that because im tired of not being able to find my crap in the place i put them.....and its not even laying all over the place the house is clean and organized, i put things where i can find them........ for crying out loud he put my large bathroom scentsy in ds's room. we have the wall plug in one in there hidden so ds cant get it

csxt99
by Jennifer on Aug. 31, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I dealt with him doing it for the first few years that we lived together.  Then, he did it and I could not find something (I don't remember what) at all, it was PMS week, and I just let him have it.  I had nicely told him not to move my things before that and told him how I don't like it, but that just didn't have the desired effect of him not moving my things.  Crazy, screaming, pissed off PMS me did the trick.  He quit moving my stuff!  LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting csxt99:

im going to have to do that because im tired of not being able to find my crap in the place i put them.....and its not even laying all over the place the house is clean and organized, i put things where i can find them........ for crying out loud he put my large bathroom scentsy in ds's room. we have the wall plug in one in there hidden so ds cant get it

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM

LOL sorry hope you find it! I have really dry skin and with work i'm constantly washing my hands and it makes it worse. Hemp lotion from body shop is the only thing i've found that works really well.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

LOL was he irriated you did all the rearranging first so he decided to "teach you"?

no he just randomly does shit when he's bored,and then asks me where crap that he moved is at! im just like "how the frick am i supposed to know YOU moved it!" iv had the house a certain way since we moved in here and he's done this shit 3 times and the complains that he cant find anything O.O 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)