Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Trying to make myself feel better so here is what happened just now...Update

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 62 Replies
1 mom liked this

My husband just came home from work. He dropped his bag and ran over to me because I was crying so hard. He asked me if I was okay and if I was in any pain. ( I'm 3 months pregnant and been having very bad lower back pain and just got home from the er a week ago because I was bleeding so heavy. Not a miscarriage as we thought but still don't know what it was and my doctor had pu me on bed rest just in case). I told him no and he kept asking. Well, once I was able to collect myself, I told him I was crying because I hate chocolate smoothies and I wanted a burger. He gave me the most awkward look and I told him Zaxbys was playing a commercial showing smoothies and I hate them and then another commercial came on showing a nice juicy burger and I wanted it. He started laughing so hard and said he can't wait for me to deliver because he can't handle me getting emotional over food commercials. 

Might not be funny to you but it was to me.

>>>My husband made homemade burgers and we are getting ready to catch up on the last episode of mistresses. I enjoyed reading your funny stories. Have a good night.

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shabbalaquita
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM

yep...been there.

scoleman828
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Lol! I've never been THAT emotional... And I thought I was bad. Did you get your burger at least?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
O.o
I cant imagine being so emotional over something so silly. Wow. Good luck to your husband. Sounds like it might be a long 6 months!
Mrslovely2013
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM

It's funny because I wasn't like this at all with my last two.

Quoting shabbalaquita:

yep...been there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Drama queen in the making. Good luck to your hubby for having to deal with your whiney ass.
Kellileanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Yep, before I realized I was pregnant with my oldest I ended up crying over pizza--my work had ordered a bunch of pizzas and the manager that ordered knew I couldn't have pizza sauce (allergic) and I went to my department stock room and cried, even had one of my employees walk in and slowly back out!  lol, 3 days later I found out I was pregnant--the employee thought it was the funniest thing.

kjms99
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:32 PM

hahahaha thats awesome, and totally understandable!

Mrslovely2013
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband is in the kitchen making me some right now. =) I can cook but I can't make a tasty burger to save my life lol!!

Quoting scoleman828:

Lol! I've never been THAT emotional... And I thought I was bad. Did you get your burger at least?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I remember late one night while lying in bed just feeling a deep rage towards my husband.  Why?  Just pregnancy hormones.  I finally got up and took out my rage on some helpless vegetables.  We had tacos the next day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM

LOL!! I realized I was pregnant when I started crying because I dropped my cup of lemonade. I wanted it so bad and when I went to take a drink it spilled all over me. My DH started comforting me and we laughed after about it. Hormones they made me too emotional.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)