Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:55 AM
  • 32 Replies
Have you done it? I just bought the DVD and excited to try it tomorrow. She promises for you to lose 20 lbs in 30 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caito
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:01 AM

I thought she was mean. I don't like those kinds of workouts, I much prefer dancing and kickboxing. I do Hip Hop Abs, it's been the only workout I've been able to stick with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:03 AM
I lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks. I would do her video and get on the treadmill for 30 mins, and of course I watched what I ate and took my vitamins plus 8 glasses of water everyday.
2fromtheheart
by momofsurvivor on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:03 AM
I did it awhile back. I love her! I just reordered the DVD because I couldn't find mine. I'll start it when I get home this week
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:04 AM

I do it and love it. I noticed my body changing after the first week. I only lost a few lbs in 30 days, but I lost 4.5 inches around my mid section ( high waist, low waist measured at my belly button, and hips). I was 120 to begin with so I didn't expect to lose a lot of weight, but it did change my body for the better ;)

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't like her. I have The Biggest Loser on my Wii, and she's a bitch on that. I can't do a workout video from someone who makes me want to smack them lol.
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I am 145 post baby so I want to get to 110-115.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do it and love it. I noticed my body changing after the first week. I only lost a few lbs in 30 days, but I lost 4.5 inches around my mid section ( high waist, low waist measured at my belly button, and hips). I was 120 to begin with so I didn't expect to lose a lot of weight, but it did change my body for the better ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:01 AM
I want to get hip hop abs, it looks like fun!! I used P90x before that is a but kicker but no fun hard to stick to.

Quoting caito:

I thought she was mean. I don't like those kinds of workouts, I much prefer dancing and kickboxing. I do Hip Hop Abs, it's been the only workout I've been able to stick with.

plumbobtoggle
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:02 AM

I haven't tried it but I have a friend who lost 100 lbs using it. She made me a copy but I can't find it :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN