Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnancy question *edit added info*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I am asking here because I know this group is usually busy at night...

I am 10 weeks pregnant. Weeks 6-7 I had some off and on bleeding and cramping. I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks after beeding started and saw the heartbeat. Well I ended up passing small clots then it stopped. Bloodwork and all still shows that I am still pregnant. Well tonight I went to the bathroom and there was a small bit of tissue looking stuff on the paper when I wiped. I am so confused. Bleeding stopped and I am due back with my dr on the 5th. I am not sure what I am suppose to do. I have been having some cramping and burning in my lower back passed it off to waiting tables and being pregnant.

I am at a total loss right now. I don't know if I should get checked out before my appointment or what... Any insight would be wonderful...

**i just checked my cervix to see if it is open. While it does seem to be a bit open, I feel something in the middle of it poking out??? It's not mushy. Kind of just feels like skin... I had a leep done a year ago could it be from that? Ugh I hate having health anxiety. **
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tharealty2
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:31 AM

If you are concerned call your doctor tomorrow and see if you can get in.  I wouldn't be alarmed but I know thats easier said than done when your preggo.  Some people do bleed thru out their pregnancy.

LiDoMama
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:32 AM

If you are concerned, you can always be checked. It could be something, or it could be nothing. I can say that from personal experience, I bled off and on throughout my entire third pregnancy and had a healthy baby. There are many possible reasons to bleed during pregnancy, not just pregnancy loss. I'd say trust your instinct and do what you feel is best. 

orchardmoma
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:32 AM

You should probably go to the ER. I hope everything is fine with you please keep us posted

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:33 AM
I had bleeding at 5 weeks and again at almost 12 weeks after seeing the heartbeat. I also had clots. Lots of blood. Baby just turned 1 :)

Doctor told me the blood was coming from the uterus, going around the sac, and bc sac wasn't blocking the cervix yet, the blood would leak out.

The chances of losing baby after seeing a heartbeat are very slim.
shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Go now. I had the same thing happened when I miscarried at 10 1/2 weeks. Don't want to scare you but go in now. The bleeding went on and off for 3 or 4 days along with back pain. They put me on bed rest but by the time I went in it was too late, they saw the heartbeat, it was good and everything was fine but I miscarried the next day. 

Take it easy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Thank you ladies for taking the time to read this. It's so hard not to worry about everything since losing my daughter at 34 weeks. I am worrying myself sick over this. I am just so ready for March to be here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:23 AM
I will probably wait until morning unless the pain becomes unbearable. The ER I will have to go to is awful at night. I will be waiting for at least six hours. Might as well try and get some rest.

Quoting shortycmlb:

Go now. I had the same thing happened when I miscarried at 10 1/2 weeks. Don't want to scare you but go in now. The bleeding went on and off for 3 or 4 days along with back pain. They put me on bed rest but by the time I went in it was too late, they saw the heartbeat, it was good and everything was fine but I miscarried the next day. 

Take it easy!

Punchyobuns
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Don't sit home and worry. It won't do you any good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Keep your hands out. Best wishes.
MyStarLight
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:36 AM
You should be on bed rest
My friend kept spotting all durring.her pregnancy and it was cause.her uterus was weak or something like that
Just take it easy
No.lifting anything over 5lbs
drink whole.milk and just relax
good luck
Sending.good vibes your way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN