Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Yessss!
It's the most wonderful time of the year :)
🎃

What's your favorite kcup (or other coffee)?
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I hate Starbucks lol. Dunkin has a pumpkin latte that's really good, but I can only take one or two a season. They're really sweet even without added sugar.

Quoting loisl25:

I used to LOOOOVE the Starbucks pumpkin spice frappacinno. I waited all year for it every year, then last year I excitedly ordered one as soon as they were being sold again, and tasted it and suddenly it tasted like Windex to me!! I was so devastated. The barista remade it to see if maybe it was just made wrong. Nonpe. Still tasted like Windex. Then she had me taste a speck of just the flavor syrup. Yep, Windex flavored. :( Sso I had a salted caramel instead.

I have to have pumpkin spice air fresheners or candles in the fall, too.
loisl25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I think so too. :( At least salted caramel is still good.

Quoting TheSilence:

Quoting loisl25:

I used to LOOOOVE the Starbucks pumpkin spice frappacinno. I waited all year for it every year, then last year I excitedly ordered one as soon as they were being sold again, and tasted it and suddenly it tasted like Windex to me!! I was so devastated. The barista remade it to see if maybe it was just made wrong. Nonpe. Still tasted like Windex. Then she had me taste a speck of just the flavor syrup. Yep, Windex flavored. :( Sso I had a salted caramel instead.

I feel like they changed their recipe last year. It wasn't very good :(

loisl25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I've never even been to Dunk in Donuts.

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

I hate Starbucks lol. Dunkin has a pumpkin latte that's really good, but I can only take one or two a season. They're really sweet even without added sugar.

Quoting loisl25:

aandt1999
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM
You should give it a try. Starbucks is so overrated imo. I have never been blown away by anything there, except how much they cost.

Quoting loisl25:

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting loisl25:

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM

this!!

Quoting NikkiDoll:

Do they taste as good as the dunkin coffees?

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM

it can't be.........it just can't..........tsk tsk

Quoting loisl25:

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting loisl25:

disastermind
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I don't like flavored coffee, I prefer regular coffee flavor with a butt load of cream.

Katkinson

Wild mountain blueberry from the same company.  YUM!  I'm gunna try this kind, though

karmakarma

None, ew lol.

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM

im good w/ anything pumpkin as well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN