Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Yessss!
It's the most wonderful time of the year :)
🎃

What's your favorite kcup (or other coffee)?
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Replies (31-40):
auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I like pumpkin stuff, but not coffee.  I dont like my coffee flavored like anything but...COFFEE! lol

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I love pumpkin spice, but those were icky
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM
I love pumpkin but hate pumpkin spice flavored stuff.
loisl25
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Lol. It's hard to even find one around here. All we have is Shipleys and some small business donut shops.

Quoting IamMex11:

it can't be.........it just can't..........tsk tsk

Quoting loisl25:

I've never even been to Dunk in Donuts.

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

I hate Starbucks lol. Dunkin has a pumpkin latte that's really good, but I can only take one or two a season. They're really sweet even without added sugar.

Quoting loisl25:

I used to LOOOOVE the Starbucks pumpkin spice frappacinno. I waited all year for it every year, then last year I excitedly ordered one as soon as they were being sold again, and tasted it and suddenly it tasted like Windex to me!! I was so devastated. The barista remade it to see if maybe it was just made wrong. Nonpe. Still tasted like Windex. Then she had me taste a speck of just the flavor syrup. Yep, Windex flavored. :( Sso I had a salted caramel instead.

I have to have pumpkin spice air fresheners or candles in the fall, too.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM

omg tell me where you are, i will open one and make millions!!

Quoting loisl25:

Lol. It's hard to even find one around here. All we have is Shipleys and some small business donut shops.

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting loisl25:

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

I hate Starbucks lol. Dunkin has a pumpkin latte that's really good, but I can only take one or two a season. They're really sweet even without added sugar.

Quoting loisl25:

I used to LOOOOVE the Starbucks pumpkin spice frappacinno. I waited all year for it every year, then last year I excitedly ordered one as soon as they were being sold again, and tasted it and suddenly it tasted like Windex to me!! I was so devastated. The barista remade it to see if maybe it was just made wrong. Nonpe. Still tasted like Windex. Then she had me taste a speck of just the flavor syrup. Yep, Windex flavored. :( Sso I had a salted caramel instead.

mhaney03
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Community coffee can't be beat.
loisl25
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Lol! An hour's drive north of Houston.

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting loisl25:

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting loisl25:

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting loisl25:

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM

yes...my bestie is around there too she said the same thing!!

Quoting loisl25:

Lol! An hour's drive north of Houston.

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting loisl25:

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting loisl25:

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting loisl25:

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I don't drink coffee
kdgord
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I love that one! I have to use up p some of my flavored coffees first though before I buy a box. We love too many of the k-cups to have a favorite :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)