DH got stung by a bee yesterday afternoon. He's allergic so we went to the ER. A nurse came and sat with us in the lobby and DH didn't have a severe reaction so she told him to take some anithisthamines and he's be fine.
His eye was a little swollen (he got stung on the forehead) last night but today it's REALLY bad. He won't let me take a picture but it looks like the pic below except wider radius. He can't open the eye at all and he said his face is numb down to his chin on the side with the sting.
He's putting ice on it, took a dose of benedryl, a dose of allegra, a does of ibuprofen, and i put some calamine lotion on it. What else can i do to help him?