Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She's giving them away EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
My friend is outing up her 2 and 6 yr old up for adoption because "I want a life and they holding me back" it brakes my heart because the little girls LOVES her so much. I was wanting to adopt them but I have NOTHING for two little girls. She told me if I did adopt them she would never talk to me again and completely disappear. I'm not rich but I know I could give those girls the happiest life.

What would you do?

Btw, these girls have dirty clothes that do not fit, dirty shoes, no jackets etc. she never cared
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Bump
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Could you afford 2 girls? Fuck your sister

Eta: don't know why my mind turned "friend" into "sister"

I need more coffee
unspecified42
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Are you interested in maintaining a friendship with her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kearaloves1
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this

adopt them if you feel thats what god is telling you to do!

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Adopt them.
brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this
I'd take them in a second. Screw her, she obviously doesn't want to be a mother, and forcing her to be one only hurts those girls.
RaniNY
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM
3 moms liked this
Take them if you can, but do it legally so you have authority to make decisions and she can't reappear and take them away from you, which would be bad for you and worse for them.
AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I think family has dibs don't they?

In some states you would still need to meet the income requirements for adoption, though.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

you cant just up and adopt your friend's girls...you would have to go thru a long process of being approved. Is she giving them up to CPS? Where is the father? Her family? If by some slim chance you did get them, would you really care if she never talked to you again and disappeared?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Do it!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)