Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She's giving them away EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My friend is outing up her 2 and 6 yr old up for adoption because "I want a life and they holding me back" it brakes my heart because the little girls LOVES her so much. I was wanting to adopt them but I have NOTHING for two little girls. She told me if I did adopt them she would never talk to me again and completely disappear. I'm not rich but I know I could give those girls the happiest life.

What would you do?

Btw, these girls have dirty clothes that do not fit, dirty shoes, no jackets etc. she never cared
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I would try to adopt or foster them

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Take the girls in and lose the friend. If you can give them a loving home then do it, if she gives them over to the system you will probably never see them again and worry about them for years to come. And you are probably better off without a friend like that in your life anyway.
MyahsMom
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I would absolutely adopt them. It would break my heart to think of them being adopted by strangers or put in foster care. There's a good chance that they will be separated too. Why would you want her friendship anyways?? She sounds like a terrible human being!!
disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I don't know much about domestic adoption but if it was possible and my friend was doing something like this, yes I'd adopt hte girls.  Whether or not I did though, the friendship would be over.  My friends and I have different interests and hobbies but when it comes down the basic morals, ethnics and being of a person, we're very similar.  A person who wanted to give her two children up because she wanted a life would not be someone I would be friends with any longer. She sounds incredibly selfish and immature.

vindicated
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM

that hurts reading it. i feel so bad for them :( if they know you and are used to you, id adopt.

4Poodle
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Adopt them. A girl at my work did the same, they are so much better off now and they already knew their aunt, now she's their mommy.
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM
This. You clearly are leaning that way. Losing a friend with this lack of consciousness is no loss.

Quoting kearaloves1:

adopt them if you feel thats what god is telling you to do!

got3boyz
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I would adopt them.

karmakarma
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM

If it were someone I knew like this, in a heartbeat I would take them. Poor girls.

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I would take those babies and forget about that selfish fucking bitch!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)