Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is anyone else going through this or experienced this?

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hi ladies. So I'm feeling kind of blue. My guy and I have a 3 month old son and he has a 4 yr old daughter who lives with her mother and we have his 9 yr old son living with us. My problem is my man acts like he's never interested in me. He acts like I annoy him when I try to just talk to him about ordinary stuff. I try not to stress him out with my issues because he has such a short fuse. I try to do silly things like play fight to make him laugh or suggest a silly movie but it seems he's always in a bad mood. My ex was not the biggest of winners but I was with him for so long because we had FUN. Now I get its not all sunshine loolipops and life isn't about always having fun, but some is good. He can never sit still and chill with me he's always playing on his phone and the only time he does chill is after work by himself in the room on his phone.I don't think he's cheating. I just don't get why he's not interested in having fun with me. He laughs and chops it up with his uncle and cousins who live with us but yet he always ckmplains about them to me and how he can't wait until we are financially able to be on our own. I miss having someone to laugh and talk with. To just take a drive and listen to music with. I know it sounds lame, but to giggle and play fight with. I just don't feel like I'm wanted by him I feel like I'm a chore and he'd rather be alone. Like right now, he's in the bedroom laying on the bed looking at cars since he just sold our second one today and coming out to tell his uncle about his finds rather than me; I'm writting you guys. He does work hard for us, I'm 99.9% positive he doesn't cheat, he's respectful, but just no happiness when it comes to me. I have to act miserable and ignore him for him to finally pay attention to me. Am I just being a baby or does anyone else have this problem?
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
My ex was like that just before he left me. He just didn't like me anymore and was not interested in trying to make it work. Not saying this is what yout DH is gonna do, but that's what happened to me.
kimjenkins17
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM
That's how I feel. Like he just doesn't like me. He says he loves me but its the feeling you know? It really sucks being around someone you love who you feel really just doesn't like you. We live in Phoenix and its like 115 degrees and I don't drive right now so its not like I can pop over to a friends or go for a walk with my son. I'm still on maternity leave from work and I just feel so lonely even though he's here. He can be sweet but also kinda mean. Like yesterday we took the kids to peter piper pizza, its like a pizza and game zone, and I had him take some pics of me and my 3 month old son. I'm having work done on my teeth so I wasn't smiling too broadly and he said "look at your face in this picture. You look like a drug addict or something with that smile." It hurt so badly I wanted to cry. He's not any Brad Pitt mind you, but it HURT. The little jabs plus the way I seem to annoy him just hurt. I can't just leave the relationship so any advice for making myself more appealing?????
tnt-manda
by Mandy Dandy on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like he is very stressed out, not at you your just getting the brunt of it. communication is key talk to him, let him know how you feel, see what you can do to help him, what would make things easier. hugs.
kimjenkins17
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM
And now he went out to play poker. Alone. He says he'll take me for a pedicure and movie tomorrow. So over this. Thanks for the feedback girls
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN