Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spooked pretty bad today.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
So last night at about 8-8:30 pm I was getting my girls ready for bed and picking up some toys out of the livingroom, my youngest was sleeping on the couch behind me and I asked my oldest to put the bag of toys back in their room.
I am in the process of packing and moving so for now my girls are sleeping in the livingroom and we have our suitcases, boxes, ect in their room.

I tucked my Dd in her sleeping bag and went into the kitchen to get Dd a cup of water and I turned around to head back into the LR and I shit you not, my daughters big blue ball bounces right out of her bedroom and towards her, sitting up she looks at me and says that the zombie man says its time to play.
Needless to say I didn't sleep at all last night. So glad that we're moving!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyfesha
by monster on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM
O.o
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM
The zombies will follow you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Lol! That creeped me out so bad!

Quoting kmjmlj:

The zombies will follow you.
prdmama1154
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Whoa...creepy. Is that why you're moving?
mamaofone122112
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:19 PM

WHAT??????

OH HELL NO, LMAO. My ass would be GONE, i sure the hell would have found somewhere else to stay.. especially since my daughters are there!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:20 PM
You need to stop watching so many zombie shows with your kids! The ball probably came out because it was on top of something and the stuff underneath settled causing it to fall down and bounce out of the room.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Get rid of it before you move or it will follow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Lol!!! Whaaaaat? Is that why you're moving?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Nope. Bad mold problems from the apartments foundation, my landlord failed to tell us the apartment has had problems in the past (which we asked) thus resulting in my family getting sick and many of our belongings getting damaged. I found out that no one has ever lived here for over 6 months and I got to speak to the previous tenants and building manager- They wrote statements for me, I contacted the health dept and a lawyer, went to court and got a food sum of cash and our medical bills taken care of. Aside from all of that nothing out of the ordinary except for a few shadows and whisteling late at night...

Quoting prdmama1154:

Whoa...creepy. Is that why you're moving?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)