Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child Sexual Abuse - Mack Ford

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

Mobile Photo

In August 2012 - Louisiana extended the amount of time to 30 years beyond the victim's 18th birthdate in which the prosecutor may file felony charges against an alleged sex offender, accused of committing any sexual act with a child under 17 years of age.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Damn. That's a long time.
tharealty2
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I'm sorry,. I'm slow and behind on the times.  Whats Mack Ford and whose card is that?

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this
This.
Are you looking for other victims?

Quoting tharealty2:

I'm sorry,. I'm slow and behind on the times.  Whats Mack Ford and whose card is that?

csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:22 AM
3 moms liked this

Good!  There should be no statute of limitations on any sex crime.

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this

That's good.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this
http://nospank.net/ford.htm

The op is looking for other abusees.
Bump
tharealty2
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting thefiregoddess:

http://nospank.net/ford.htm

The op is looking for other abusees.
Bump

oh , ok - thanks for this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM
2 moms liked this
When children are sexually abused, rarely do they tell anyone. With the Catholic church, most victims did not tell anyone until they were adults.
Prosecuting adults at a school for the deaf, legislators allowed 30 years beyond the age of 18 and the statute became law.

In addition to the extension, we learned there is no statute of limitations on forcible and aggravated rape.

Although I am 53 and too old for the sexual abuse, Mack W. Ford violently raped me at the age of 17, and I filed an official complaint in late July 2013.

For years, the Survivors of New Bethany were unaware we could report crimes committed against us.

Now that we know, our desire is for all victims to call Lt. Rusty Poland and file charges against Ford, his pedophile staff (male and female), and visiting preachers, known to be given a girl for the day.

Quoting Mychele:

Damn. That's a long time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:36 AM
Mack Ford is a Baptist preacher, who used the cover of religion and instead of helping children find Jesus, he and his staffs molested, raped, beat unmercifully, sand denied medical care for children at New Bethany Homes for Boys and Girls in Arcadia, La., Bienville Parish, from early 70's- early 2000s.

Although physical and sexual abuse wS rampant and reported to state officials, kids suffered unbelievable abuse for over three decades.

You can google Mack Ford, NewBethany, la. and learn more than u ever imagined in the USA!

That pic is to Lt. Poland of Bienville Parish in La. The La. State Police are over the investigation now! It is time Mack Ford and the male and female staffs are dealt their just desserts!

The New Orleans Times Picayune is going to press in the next few days. Those who protect and continue supporting the defunct nonprofit New BethAny, can get in line for a cell.
Mack Ford took buses of us and raised money selling Jesus to anyone who bought his com.

Quoting tharealty2:

lulalacroix
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm happy they extended the statue of limitations.  They need to do it everywhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)