Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby fever again!?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
So I just had a baby 5 months ago and I'm already having baby fever. I'm kinda beating myself up though because a month after I had my bubba my hubby and I had to get the morning after pill because it was just too soon but now I'm ready for another which will make three for us if we decide to
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
wait a while. It takes your body a year to fully recover. Take time to enjoy the little one you have. :)
babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
I have it too.. My dd is 4 months, she's our 4th. I would love another but not sure my body could handle it my kids are 5 and under
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I got pregnant when my baby was four months old. I'm 30 weeks now. It's pretty tough but I plan on being done with kids, at least for several years. I'm glad they'll be close on age so that if I decide I'm done for good, there won't be a huge gap between them. And they'll be out of my house at about the same time lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM
I will :) I guess my mind is trying to play tricks on me lol. I want to enjoy him for a while and give him the attention he needs as well as my daughter who is 8
HIJKLM
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Lol after giving birth it took me years to get baby fever
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)