Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I move on??!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:46 AM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you have let him come home that night?

Options:

Yes

NO!

Not the night, but the next day.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

Boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years. We have 2 lil girls, 4 & 2. Like every relationship we have out ups and downs but im just not sure I can trust him. Last night he went over to his brothers house ( who is North America's biggest whore ) around 6pm. They usually have a few drinks every now and then, whatever. I always feel like theres women over there but my boyfriend says theres not. Anyway, it around 1AM and he msg's me that he will be home soon. I was up watching a movie. Around 2:15 I notice the time and that it is over an hr since his "will be home soon" text and brother lives 5 mins away. I msg him, "are you still there" and i get no reply. I call him and no answer. 10 mins or so, I call again, no answer. That pissed me off so I just turned the lights off and went to bed. Sure enough, 30 mins later hes calling back giving me some lame excuse that he dozed off. Ummm??? How about coming home at a reasonable hr instead of "dozing off" on your brothers couch. Dont believe him! Hes never gone ANYWHERE and "dozed off" and hes actually laughed at other males friends that have done so. My gut says he saw me calling, too many chicks in the background so he had to leave before answering/calling back. Anyways, told him I didnt want to talk to him or see him... im guessing he slept at a hotel, who knows. He came home this morning and I hardly said two words to him all day so he got the msg to leave. He asked if he could come back home tonight and I said I dont care to have him here.

I know I have no proof and I probably am over reacting, however, we have had issues with cheating in the past. None that hes ever owned up to ofcourse (phone bills, text msg's, etc). Always "Friends".

I just feel like we had our issues the first 2 years or so but when he does crap like last night I feel like I should have never continued the relationship.

Im not sure what to do. Should I let him back home and work on things? Or am I being blinded?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this
You don't trust him... That's a problem.
momto3nuts
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:51 AM

You need to talk with him. If you can't resolve your issues together, move on. 

LiesLiesLies
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this
He didn't get a hotel. He stayed there....with his whore brother and the girls.

What's the point in a relationship if there is no trust?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

He's certainly not making any effort to prove himself trustworthy is he? You're doing the right thing hun, let this one go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:56 AM
If he hadn't slept with someone before he returned your call last night, I'm sure he did when he had no where else to sleep. Are you ready to deal with that or not?
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:59 AM
3 moms liked this

thetrollcat
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:01 AM

well trust is an issue but Im a little disturbed that he would rather be there then with his family....

Mrs.S.Cullen
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I have it in mind that he slept with someone every single time he walks through the door for the last 4 yrs.

Quoting Anonymous:

If he hadn't slept with someone before he returned your call last night, I'm sure he did when he had no where else to sleep. Are you ready to deal with that or not?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I finally left the relationship I was in, because there was zero trust on either side. It was miserable and not worth it. I'm finally in a relationship where I trust my man 100% and he trusts me... A relationship without trust, whether there's cheating or not, is just not worth it
Mrs.S.Cullen
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:07 AM

may i add that i have not been out (other than  work or school) in 15 months.. and before that was 2 years... before that NEVER!

Quoting thetrollcat:

well trust is an issue but Im a little disturbed that he would rather be there then with his family....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)