Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have secrets about troubles you had in the past

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Thoughts
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bandzbandzbandz
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Sure.

hazel1922
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:55 AM
I think everyone does.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Are you asking if we have secrets from our pasts? I was.a drug addict for a while before I had my child, and I've been in an extremely abusive relationship as well. I have many things from those times that ill probably never tell a soul about. To me, it's about living and learning, I made mistakes.. But I learned from them and am such a better and stronger person from it

Quoting Anonymous:

Thoughts

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I was a junkie skinhead who stole cars for a biker gang almost 20 years ago. Now I drive a minivan and go to PTA meetings...

smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:58 AM
..doesn't everyone?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Yep I once got in legal trouble 9 years ago when I was 18. I got a complicity charge in a state far away and got out on probation in that state. They expected me to travel there monthly to check in. I have never been back.
PinkyPan
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Sure do. If I told you then it would no longer be a secret.

MeaganP
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:28 AM
You better be careful there might be an outstanding warrent on u. If u get o pulled over for a ticket they could and would arrest u if its active

I gave seen it happen

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep I once got in legal trouble 9 years ago when I was 18. I got a complicity charge in a state far away and got out on probation in that state. They expected me to travel there monthly to check in. I have never been back.

Grnyann65
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Secret from certain people, yes. Nothing in my past is 100% secret. And, I'd never post something on the internet that was private, even as anonymous, because the reality is....NOTHING is totally anonymous.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)