Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*New to site* Having a rough time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I'm new to this site. Looking for support as a noncustodial mom. I only see my kids every other weekend and pay child support.
Family court ordered dad as the custodial parent since I only had a minimum wage job and no car. That was 2 years ago.
My ex constantly bothers me to pay more money for clothes, school fees ir whatever he thinks up. I take care of my children the best way I can but can barely support myself.
Any advise?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Shouldn't have had kids if the best you can do is a min wage job and no car. Sad that it's a "bother" for you to buy your kids basic items.

tardistraveller
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:29 AM
2 moms liked this

This is probably not the best place for support in this.  Not every one in confessions is very nice.

You may fight better results in a smaller group.

Punchyobuns
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this

This is not a place to look for support. Good luck, I hope your situation improves.

BekahBrownEyes
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Are you still working minimum wage? Have you considered going back to court?
Cozie_Sisika458
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:34 AM
4 moms liked this
As you can see with the first comment this is not the best place for support. A lot of these moms have their panties so far twisted up their butts they take their pain out on innocent people for shits and giggles.

Good luck though.
3MusketeerMama
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Yeah, don't post in here if you want advice. This group is bittttchay! And they all think you are a terrible mom already, so you are bound to lose in MC.

Mackenzie40
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:35 AM
All you can do is what you can do. If you can't afford more right now then you'll have to say no until you can do more . I hope you're working towards a better income so you can help more and get a car to see the kids more. Do you have a plan?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:37 AM
So I see. Thanks
goodmama85
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:38 AM
This.smh

Quoting Cozie_Sisika458:

As you can see with the first comment this is not the best place for support. A lot of these moms have their panties so far twisted up their butts they take their pain out on innocent people for shits and giggles.

Good luck though.
imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Sounds like he doesn't know how to budget the money.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)