Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ttc

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
My vagina is really really tight when i have sex tighter then normally.. Why??
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:04 AM
4 moms liked this

OMFG the stupidity on this site is just alarming. I wake up some days and I think, surely there's hope for us all...then I realize there probably isn't. 

csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:05 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Quoting littlesippycup:

OMFG the stupidity on this site is just alarming. I wake up some days and I think, surely there's hope for us all...then I realize there probably isn't. 

PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Your vagina is fighting the dick.  She does not want it in there. And you probably have herpes, so there's that...

nolo82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Bc the harder you think about TTC, the tighter it gets...DUH.
MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Im going to assume you arent a troll and cant be this stupid. Im also hoping you arent some 12 year old who has decided it might be 'neat' to have a baby.

If the aforementioned is really an issue for you, youre probably tensing your muscles. If youre nervous, anxious, not ready, etc., that happens. How old are you?

MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:07 AM

The second line is too funny! lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Your vagina is fighting the dick.  She does not want it in there. And you probably have herpes, so there's that...

HIJKLM
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Mmm hummm
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Fuck everyone who had something negative to say learn how to be MATURE !!! That was a serious question i was jus curious dumb asses!'😡
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:12 AM
20yrs.

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

Im going to assume you arent a troll and cant be this stupid. Im also hoping you arent some 12 year old who has decided it might be 'neat' to have a baby.

If the aforementioned is really an issue for you, youre probably tensing your muscles. If youre nervous, anxious, not ready, etc., that happens. How old are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)