Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you normally......?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
Sleep?

After I make this post tonight I will be on my right side, with my left arm thrown over dh and his teddy bear. Normally it's one of us holding the other, and whoevers being held is holding his bear(the one exception to this is the time of year when he lost the person that gave him his bear, he'll hold his bear between us. Uncomfortable for the most part, but I'm used to it). I usually have to find a way to snuggle up to him when he falls asleep first though, and I love cuddling :)

If you don't have a bf/gf/dh/dw/so, do you sleep with you child(ren)/stuffed animal/completely alone?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:14 AM

ALONE!  The only way to go!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't do alone :(

If dh isn't in bed ill either cuddle his bear or his pillow.

O/T, thank you for the f u post!

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

ALONE!  The only way to go!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:16 AM

I usually start on my right and wake up on my left side.... I like my space and so does DH. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:17 AM
We had a twin mattress for years, so we got used to being on top of each other :)
(He's 6'5, I'm 5'7)

Quoting Anonymous:

I usually start on my right and wake up on my left side.... I like my space and so does DH. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:17 AM

I am all over the bed. I start out in a fetal position but roll over on my stomach then usually end up on my back, with my legs go to one side and my arms over my head, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:19 AM
1 mom liked this
All I could picture while reading that was the poster of how a baby sleeps lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

I am all over the bed. I start out in a fetal position but roll over on my stomach then usually end up on my back, with my legs go to one side and my arms over my head, lol

3MusketeerMama
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:20 AM

On my left side, curled around my seven month old baby, with my husband on the other side of her. I understand that your husband lost someone who gave him that bear, but I find it a little odd that you both sleep with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:21 AM
On my stomach, left leg down, right leg bent and up, my right arm is around my pillow and my left is either under me or down at my side, and I lay on my left cheek. The closet my husband and I get to cuddling, while sleeping, is when my left foot touches him, lol.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Well its a good thing I have king size bed  now because when I had a full size, I had fallen off, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

All I could picture while reading that was the poster of how a baby sleeps lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

MyStarLight
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:23 AM
I toss and turn most night since i mostly forget to take my
RLS pills
Fuck its too late to take them now
If i do i will end up vomiting since it has to be taken with food
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)