Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I consider myself a tolerant and caring woman but I will judge you harshly...

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:59 AM
  • 67 Replies
4 moms liked this

If I found out that you pay money to play Facebook games like Candy Crush and Farmville. I mean seriously is that extra life really worth real money?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:00 AM

HaHa! I don't facebook, but I've heard about this. In the news even.

Punchyobuns
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Lol. I'm with you.

kzuehlk
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:00 AM
I agree. Those apps are getting rediculous
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saracide
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:02 AM
I don't even play them
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:02 AM
I did ONCE for the Jurassic Park game. ( I've loved dinosaurs since I was a kid!) Then after I was like "OMG Ashley, the fuck are you doing??" & I made myself quit before I got too addicted and spent more money. lol
MyStarLight
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Lol i wont pay lol
its a game lol
i had my friend droo $100 on a few games and i was like really lol
Farmville i think
she just had to expand her land and get more energy lol
lipsis
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM

My husband used to make FB games. He now reformats them into mobile apps. Our livelihood depends on people paying money to play those games. :)

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been sotempted to pay .99 for 5extra moves on candy crush to pass a level but I haven't done it. Mainly because I'm sure my husband would getmad at me Lol
Kazoo22
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:06 AM

Oh god yes, I absolutely agree. I've seen people spend so much money on those. Several have started off with "eh it's just a few dollars", then they turn around and suddenly they have spent $10, $20, or even $50. I found out my sister spend $120 on one of those games. She had used her money for her cellphone and ended up asking my parents for money to pay it. Didn't tell them that only told them she was short for the month. They didn't think anything of it because she's a bartender. I didn't figure that out until she was showing me all the stuff she got which was around the same time she had asked my parents for cellphone money. 

Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:07 AM
My husband spent like $500-$700 about 6 months ago on that shit. I about slapped him when I saw all those iTunes charges -_-
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)