Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am angry

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:40 AM
  • 8 Replies
I am angry about how my life turned out. I want to fix everything at once but I know I can not. And that pisses me off. I thought by now I would be with one who actually loves me for exactly who I am. Inside and out. I know now I am the only one who can fully understand how to love me.I must suck it up and drive on.

I am no longer in the Army. I ended up not showing. I became depressed. Deeply. When I came home from Afghanistan I was used. It hurt me deeply. I wanted to have some fun before I got to work and I ended up being used. I also had a hard time forgiving myself for putting what I wanted before my life. I blame myself for everything. I know I didn't do everything to myself, but refuse to give someone else that much credit or power.

I was becoming the very person I hated. Well, hate is a strong word. I strongly disliked. I was becoming that person who would spend too much time on my pity party when I failed. If I failed I stopped trying. Why? Because my SO was doing it.

Well no more. I love life. There are so many things to look forword to. I love season change sunrises and sunsets. I love to make people happy. If people are not happy I feel I shall keep trying. I won't accept defeat. I see how it affects others. Accepting failure can kill you.

If someone ever tells you that you can not accomplish something prove them wrong. Not for them but for you.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:50 AM
I just felt like putting something out there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:53 AM
I'm glad you're doing and feeling better about yourself.
imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:54 AM
Thank you. It really does mean something.

Quoting Anonymous:

imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:01 AM
I am trying everyday to be happy and it shouldn't be forced.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:01 AM
YW, sometimes life isn't easy and has its challenges and we mess up from making bad choices, but overcome and learn from them. Life is also precious despite the hardships life is too short, it needs to be appreciated. I also believe by helping and caring for others that God blesses us

Quoting imandia4:Thank you. It really does mean something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Coline
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:04 AM

you go girl!!

LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:08 AM

:)

imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:23 AM
I need to get my life on track. I think I may be going through mid life crisis .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)