Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm doing it!!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
4 moms liked this
I just filled out my financial aid forms and sent it in and I registered for spring term 2014! On my way to being a nurse.... In a couple years ;)
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Geminikiss
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Good luck! Nursing school is hard as hell but its worth it.
Jadesmommy13
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Thank you!! I did medical assisting, and that was a very small fraction of what I'm about to learn..... But it's very interesting to me... I'll be excited to learn all of it!!
Geminikiss
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:03 AM
If you have an iPhone, download "Lippincott's Taylor's Fundamentals." That helps a lot of people in the first semester. It's free and some of the questions from the test were actually pulled from that app.
Jadesmommy13
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Sweet!! Thank you! I'm going to do that now! I figure never to early to start! I'm going to have my oldest daughter help me make flash cards.... I'm sure I will need tons! :)

Quoting Geminikiss:

If you have an iPhone, download "Lippincott's Taylor's Fundamentals." That helps a lot of people in the first semester. It's free and some of the questions from the test were actually pulled from that app.

Geminikiss
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Lol yes. A lot!!!

Quoting Jadesmommy13:

Sweet!! Thank you! I'm going to do that now! I figure never to early to start! I'm going to have my oldest daughter help me make flash cards.... I'm sure I will need tons! :)

Quoting Geminikiss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)