Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which diapers do you prefer for your little one?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:09 AM
  • 14 Replies
I used pampers in the hospital, and then my dad went out and got me a bunch of huggies.... Not a fan of huggies! I switched back to pampers.
I have tried the mom to mom brand sold at Safeway, and they work really well and they were cheap, super score!!
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cowgirlsmommy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Cloth
zeenah
by Zarah on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:12 AM

I liked pampers though I don't use diapers anymore. When dd was potty training I liked Huggies slip on. I tried luvs once but the felt like paper and weren't very absorbant.

lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:12 AM
I love my cloth:) I used disposables with my oldest and I preferred pampers.
skittlefart
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:13 AM

We've tried pampers, huggies, SAMS brand, Parents choice, Target brand, LUVS, and Comforts Bees. 

Pampers tabs were pulling off WAY too easily so we ditched them. Huggies (both the overnight and regular ) were leaking while DS slept through the night. Sams had the same problem as Huggies. Parents choice gave DS a rash, and comforts bees had a leaking problem as well.

LUVS and Target brand were the best we've used and we will continue to use them. Awesome part is they're cheaper too :) 

photo Nickysilly_zps1bdda502.jpg
stargaze281
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:13 AM
well I've tried many brands. I prefer Huggies more than pampers. Pampers are good diapers but the scent is too much sometimes. They do smell nice but it's too strong for a baby to be breathing that in. Another brand that was great was the Kirkland diapers, they are sold at Costco.
XJetX
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:14 AM
As an infant I only used pampers, then they came out with the dry max which caused rashes, and I couldn't find them without it anymore. I can't stand huggies because they leak, and luvs do not work for overnight! I switched to target brand. Those are by far the best IMO. Now she only uses them at night and no problems at all. Even the pampers for overnight will leak.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Punchyobuns
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:15 AM

I liked pampers better when she was smaller. But now that she's kind of wide and chunky, the huggies fit her shape better.

AbigailJ89
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:15 AM
LUVS!
Papers broke my daughter out in a rash (no idea why) and huggies always leaked at night. We have never had a problem with LUVS and they are cheaper then the other brands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Pampers.. But only pull ups in the pull up stage
dlnimo
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Pampers, hands down!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)