Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not our fault you weren't smart enough to call the house.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I guess at 10:30 last night my sil texted my dh telling him to take his mom to the hospital. He was charging his cell and we don't kelp our phones on us 24/7. She didn't call the house to tell him. Well now she's pissed that he didn't take her. He didn't even see the text until 9 this morning. There is also no reason his dad couldn't have taken her or that his dad couldn't have called. He has not talked to his sister in 9 months now and is tired of the petty bs from her.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DontH8
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Ok..
L202M
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Well, this should be another reason why he is comfortable with his decision to  step back from his sister. If his dad really needed him, then he would have called.  Brush this off and don't let her drama get under your skin.  She's just looking for a reaction.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Quoting L202M:

Well, this should be another reason why he is comfortable with his decision to  step back from his sister. If his dad really needed him, then he would have called.  Brush this off and don't let her drama get under your skin.  She's just looking for a reaction.

she also never texted me. Obviously it wasn't as big a deal as she was making it out to be. My mom knows if she needs me and I don't answer my cell, to call our house
TEIMSfamily
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I hate people who think we need to have our phones on us at all times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Quoting TEIMSfamily:

I hate people who think we need to have our phones on us at all times.

i tell my mom that all the time. Also the case for my phone makes it hard to hear it even if I have it on me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:33 AM
If his mom was that bad off they could have called 911. My dh was pretty sick yesterday, he was throwing up all day and didn't spend any time out of bed until about 6pm. Normally he roils have been asleep by 10:00.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)