Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ultimate ultimatum

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I just found out that I'm 7 weeks pregnant. With #4. Our other kids are 7, 5 & just barely 1. My husband is not on board at all. His initial reaction was I either get an abortion or we get a divorce. The next day he apologized and said he'll support me with whatever decision I make. Then last night he goes into this abortion rampage again saying I HAVE to have an abortion. If I have this "thing" he'll take our 3 kids and I can go live without any of them. I've been begging him to get a vasectomy for 4 years but he was led to believe by his dad that getting snipped makes you less of a man. I've finally convinced him to get a vasectomy because I can't be on BC and he doesn't like condoms. He's scheduled next week for his V.... 7 weeks too late. I really don't know what to do. I honestly don't think I can live with myself if I kill my baby. I don't think I can continue to love a man that forces me to kill our child. I am completely alone with no one to talk to.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I cannot stop crying. This hurts so much!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM
He says he's embarrassed to have 4 kids. Imagine what people will think if we have 4 fucking kids.
hnischke
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
This is bullshit. Nobody will care that you have four kids. Do not get an abortion unless its what YOU want. If you want to keep this baby I think you should keep it. He'll either overcome the crazy emotions he's feeling and get on board or he leaves you. If he does leave I think that makes him a coward. The courts won't automatically take your older kids away from you. Good luck mama! And congratulations!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Oh my he sounds like a freaking creep.
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I think he will get use to the idea....eventually

pixiesmom2
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Lots of ppl have four kids ffs! Tell him to man up and be a damn dad!
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

He should have thought of that before HE got you PREGNANT

BekahBrownEyes
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Divorce his ass and take everything he has. Seriously what he's doing is mental abuse. Stop letting him play mind games. Congrats and good luck mama
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM
there's no way he can take your other kids from you. that's just ridiculous and its an asshole thing to say. don't let that even factor in to your decision. no matter what you decide to do about the baby, your bigger problem is your dh's attitude.
CheesyKitty
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I don't know what to tell you because no answer will take back what he said, give you the finances to care for 4 kids alone, or make you feel okay with an abortion.

I'm sorry. I hope you find a way to be happy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)