Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

for moms who didn't circ

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies
Im pregnant with my boy due in November. I decided not to get him circ. Although im kind of nervous because I don't want it to ruin his sex life when he is older, someone told me a girl cant feel pleasure with an UNcircumcised penis. But aside from that, how would I clean it without retracting the foreskin?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuckyMa113920
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Clean what is seen. DO NOT retract it. And he can have a perfectly normal sex life. No worries.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Lmao. Im glad u chose not to but thats crazy lol, first you dont need to do anything ay all to clean it. Just wipe the outside....second sex is verypleasurable . Both my exhusband and.current dh are uncircumcised and both amazing in bed,better than any circed man ive been with
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM

lol.. actually, the pleasure can be better, less need for lube and it less a pounding motion as it is a gliding sensation:)  if it really is an issue for your son and his future wife/girlfriend then at that point HE can make that choice. Not have it taken away from him. I actually resent my inlaws a bit for circ'ing my DH.. 

VinVanMom
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

No special cleaning the tub is enough. Not circ leaves more sensitive nerves for the man so sex is better for him intact. 

TrouserMouse
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM
2 moms liked this
You just wash it like you do any other body part.

I think the sexual pleasure of future dil's should be the least of your concerns.
ninjakids
by Christina on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:04 AM
lol... I can only think of a few (like 2?) that I was with that was circ' .. if were basing sexual performance off that then it was horrible lol.

Clean what you can see like others said.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:04 AM
just wipe it off...there's nothing special you have to do
Gmgej
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Just wipe it, and I think since most of the worlds maled are intact women feel pleasure just fine.

BethanyJ
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:05 AM

No, uncircumcised penises feel great! I speak from experience.  For me, I actually prefer the feeling of a foreskin for some reason.  A lot of girls say it feels the same however, but there is definitely NO reason why the presence of a foreskin would result in a woman feeling no pleasure.  In any event, neither of my sons are circumcised.  You just clean it like a finger; be careful NEVER to retract the foreskin until it retracts by itself.  Just make sure you don't get soap around the tip of the penis because it could potentially cause a UTI. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM
You don't retract the foreskin, you clean the outside. It will not retract on its own until he is older, do not force it, ever.

Also, uncut feels better to many women.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)