Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh is a selfish pig! Wwyd? Tmi

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this
He asks me to "let him hold me" all the time, but as soon as I do is grabbing my nipple or trying to have sex.

It disgusts me that he would try to trick me into having sex with him by saying he wants to be near me or hold me. It's such a turn off!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I don't see how he is tricking you. Two people can't get any closer than while having sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

My dh is always wanting to touch me too. I smm glad after 13 years together, he still looks at me that way when so many marriages are crumbling. I still feel wanted and loved.

2Sparrows4ever
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Agrees totally

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

I don't see how he is tricking you. Two people can't get any closer than while having sex.
2Sparrows4ever
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Mine too, 23 years together

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh is always wanting to touch me too. I smm glad after 13 years together, he still looks at me that way when so many marriages are crumbling. I still feel wanted and loved.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Same here. We will be married 15yrs here in a few days. 

Leilo88
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I know that it's not my business but it seems like that is what he wants. My boyfriend does that all the time and after I give him a little special attention, he holds me and kisses me softly. You have to give a little to get a little. just saying.

mommy_me
by Emerald Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM
6 moms liked this
I see what you are saying.

Sometimes you want to be held or snuggled without having to jump on a dick.

It is completely crazy for anyone to think the way to get some affection is to have sex. There are many forms of intimacy other than sex
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Agreed. DH and I will have been married 8 years in Feb. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM
My dh does the same... I'm in sensitive pain right now and rather then stick with cuddlin he kept forcefully humping me... I had spent hours wrangling kids while he took it easy bbqing and chatting I up, drinking with his friends... I didn't complain and let him have a good time but the last thing I want is to be sexed up when I'm hurting.
turtlesquish23
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah he should be honest. I hate when people get grabby. Yuck. It feels molest-y
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)