Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Confession: I Judge People Who...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
7 moms liked this

I judge people who smoke with their children in the house or car.  Is your vice really so bad that you have to selfishly hurt your children for it?  I think it should be seen as a form of child abuse and you should have your children taken away.  I know I'm being judgemental, I simply can not stand to watch people knowingly harm their children like that.  If you really can't control it, get an e-cig.  At least the vapors won't damage your children like your cigarette smoke.

Go ahead.  Bash away.  My views won't change. And yes, I've been a pack-a-day smoker.  I was up until I decided to have children, then I quit cold turkey.  I did that because I knew my chidlren were more important than cigarettes.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I do, too. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree. And not only that but growing up around parents that smoke, most times mean the kids will smoke one day as well. why would you want to put that example out there for your kid?! I just don't get it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM
3 moms liked this
I judge them too for their selfishness! I also judge pregnant women who smoke! That's disgusting!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Meh. Yeah, it's bad. I hated it when my mom did that as I was growing up. But honestly, marrying an abusive drunk was way worse than smoking in the home. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

My grandparents were chain smokers and smoked in the house. My dad turned out fine, smoke around us, we turned out fine.

MYOB.

KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's irresponsible and selfish.

mrslalas7
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I would never ever allow my son to be around people who smoke. So if we don't smoke, why should we hang around those who do? I know my sister n law loves to smoke but she doesn't care whether it hurts. I hardly go over their house anyway.

MrsLadyDae
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM

It's not my personal choice for my kids. To each his/her own... I guess.

Momniscient
by Emerald Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Neat.
I judge people who spend so much time judging other people.
I assume they don't take care if their own children properly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Aren't the e cigs more expensive???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)