Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Landlady issues

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Our landlady is the ugliest person I know. I hope she don't have animals cuz she probably treats them they way she does us. I make sure my children understand that it's wrong to talk ugly to people.
Is it wrong that when the landlady was being ugly to us that my daughter said " excuse me but you shouldn't talk to people this way"?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cfcf
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Examples?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Telling people they don't deserve to live here saying stuff well so and so is nasty. Calling us racist names. Telling one neighbor she stupid
mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM
No one deserves to be abused by anyone. The landlord/tenant relationship should be professional. I'd be furious if someone spoke to me in an unprofessional manner especially if it were abusive, especially angry if it were in front of my children.

Why don't you move?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM
If I actually had they money to move I would. However the cheapest place is 875.00. We are low income and only pay 493.00.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Describe "ugly." I don't usually use that word to define actions, only looks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM

no, i say good for your daughter. and it's one thing to say things like that to other adults, but certain things should never be said around children. i don't understand some people...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Your Child should not be involved in adult manners.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM

You're either a troll or there is way more to this story....

alf2651
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't be angry with my child when she said that (my child), but I would tell her that the matter is between myself and the landlady and she shouldn't get involved.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I'm not a troll I'm not the same race as the landlady who came after I moved in. She is a very mean lady who only cares about herself. I maintain a clean apartment don't violate any of the rules and always pay my rent on time if not early. Have never had issues at any of the other places I have rented and I have been renting for 11years

Quoting Dzyre1115:

You're either a troll or there is way more to this story....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)