Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHOES!!!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 34 Replies

I just got these for $9! I love good deals. I wanted the mint color, but I don't wear a size 9. :( These are still cute though. I also got a pair of black kitten heels for $6. Payless is doing 40% off clearance prices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
V.Dubbya
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Ok, those are really cute.
tnt-manda
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM
no. I cant do heels though..Im to tall already
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I saw them and clicked add to cart so fast that i might have beat the speed of light. Lol jk.

Quoting V.Dubbya:

Ok, those are really cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM

personally,  i think those are hideous. but i don't have to like them and can't be mad about getting a good deal lol

ColieO
by Emerald Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I usually stay with low to mid heels for comfort, even though I am short. Usually a heel that high I do a wedge which are much more comfortable. But I had to make an exception for these lol.

Quoting tnt-manda:

no. I cant do heels though..Im to tall already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I'm not a huge fan of patent shoes, I prefer a more matte surface, but I adore the style.

Quoting Anonymous:

personally,  i think those are hideous. but i don't have to like them and can't be mad about getting a good deal lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiesmom2
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I think they are adorable! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM

same here...i'm not really a fan of the color but like i said.....for $9.....why not?! lol

Quoting ColieO:

I'm not a huge fan of patent shoes, I prefer a more matte surface, but I adore the style.

Quoting Anonymous:

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM
If that shoe was matte and in that same color I would like it more. I'm weird about patent shoes. I love the style though! And it's not too high so it's functional for everyday :-)
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Exactly! They had some much more toned down peep toes in black and red. They were $6 each and some navy flats for $6. Which came in black and fuchsia as well. I had to hold myself back lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

same here...i'm not really a fan of the color but like i said.....for $9.....why not?! lol

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)