Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Such a loser

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Please save ur bashing and negativity for another post. I don't know how much lower I can get. I'm 25 with 1 child who is 5. The father is gone, has never been around and never will be. He's into drugs and alcohol and is not in a good place. We are living with my father. Very nice of him to let us live here rent free. Its just the 3 of us here. He has a decent house with a yard and a dog, all things I wish I could provide. I feel like complete shit about myself being in this situation. My father certainly makes sure that I feel like a child in 'his' house and has started to make me feel like less of a parent to my own child. I no longer feel like a parent. I feel like I'm back to being a teenager and I'm more of a sibling to my child, living under this roof. Yeah, I know some are just going to tell me get ur own place! I wish I could!!! My daycare bill just went down due to kindergarten starting so I have about 300 left over at the end of each month. 300 gets me nothing as far as a new living situation goes. I feel like a complete loser. This is not where I had planned to be. I'm so heartbroken. I just want to get out there and have a family, me and my son. Be able to provide him with a house of our own. I make just over the line for assstance and there is a child support order but you can't squeeze water out of a rock(whatever that saying is). Maybe someone has a different perspective they could share. I've spent a lot of my time recently just crying and feeling worthless and depressed.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM

It will get better. Just keep working and doing what you can, try to look for and apply to other jobs that might pay more. Accept the help offered and try to save up that extra money so that you can get your own place in a year or so. Maybe the court will eventually get your ex and he will have no choice but to pay the CS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM

thank you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)