Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes another 50 shades post

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 10 Replies

Saw this on Facebook. 

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofne
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Don't see it being much good IMO. Hope they recast.

Fields456
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I'm having a hard time picturing Dakota Johnston In it but he def looks good in a suit 

Quoting momofne:

Don't see it being much good IMO. Hope they recast.

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Well honestly I don't see how the movie could get any worse no matter who they cast.  The book was absolute garbage to begin with.  The characters were about as deep as a puddle and the writing itself was AWFUL.  The movies are never as good as the books and the book was shit to begin with so how much worse could it really get?  So, throw some actors in there who are medicore at best but have no self respect and you've got yourself a multimillion dollar movie. 

Fields456
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I read the books for fun and i did enjoy them but i do agree with you the writting was awful. I'm hoping that the movie will turn out better especially with an experienced writer writing the screen play.   And it never hurts to see a hit guy half-fully naked on screen.   Look at magic mike the movie was terrible but watching Channing tatum strip made it worth watching atleast once lol 

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Well honestly I don't see how the movie could get any worse no matter who they cast.  The book was absolute garbage to begin with.  The characters were about as deep as a puddle and the writing itself was AWFUL.  The movies are never as good as the books and the book was shit to begin with so how much worse could it really get?  So, throw some actors in there who are medicore at best but have no self respect and you've got yourself a multimillion dollar movie. 

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:05 PM
I'm happy about it since I have a completely ridiculous old lady crush on Charlie hunnam
Fields456
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM

He is so sexy 

Quoting almondpigeon:

I'm happy about it since I have a completely ridiculous old lady crush on Charlie hunnam

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Not who I pictured at all
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM
girl. I love him. after I realized it was him who played the weird albino in cold mountain, I rewatched it just to see him. I need therapy. lol

Quoting Fields456:

He is so sexy 

Quoting almondpigeon:

jella31
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM
I'm happy with it. Not what I pictured for Christian but still good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Yup. I won't even notice how bad the movie is if he spends at least part of it naked.

Quoting almondpigeon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)