Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my life......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Back in November I left my husband and found this really great guy I almost instantly feel in love with, even though he is a little on the younger side, we had an awesome relationship until my family started getting involved. I recently left over something really stupid and I just want to make us work, I have been trying to talk to him about it but he says if i wanted to work it out i would have stayed which now i realize i should have but I want to make it better idk what to do i am so sad its making me physicly sick....

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM

bump

blue.chairs
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM
How old are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Can you imagine how physically sick your DH must have been when you left him for a younger man? Poor you.

sampson200
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Well, I don't think jumping into a relationship and 'instantly' falling in love after you've left your husband (divorced or sep?) is a very good idea....obviously you need to work on yourself and making yourself happy and learning self-realization and serenity before entering another relationship.

You hate your entire life because of some guy you dated?

TaughtTot
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM

It just wasn't meant to be then, move on.  Maybe spend some time single and focusing on yourself a bit more.

ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM

No.  Move on. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

He may be younger but he sounds a heck of a lot more mature than you are.  Running away because of a problem instead of working it out... yeah, I can see why he doesn't want to work things out....

BEXi
by BEXi on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Why did you leave?

If it was something petty, then I can understand why he doesnt want to make it work. He is protecting himself from going through it again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I think you jumped into something too soon. I can't see myself living a life of "till death" and then run into the arms of another man and expect my pass to disipate into nothing. Seems like the guy knows he needs to protect himself from you so let him be and move on.

0Kit0
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Quoting TaughtTot:

It just wasn't meant to be then, move on.  Maybe spend some time single and focusing on yourself a bit more.

OP needs to see this again!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)