Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fifty Shades of Grey film: Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam cast

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

Im happy with this one because they haven't used actor/actress's who are over used. Everyone is like oh no. Well u should never compare a movie to a book theyll never compare they cant see how u see it in your head. I think theyll do a good job on the MOVIE lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/23936064
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
junebaby11
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Mobile Photo

imakehimscream
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I'm so ready for soa to come on next week

Quoting junebaby11:

Mobile Photo

KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I agree with you that it's cool they chose people who aren't totally overused. However, he is NOT who I pictured would be cast for Christian. 

KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Is it next week?? I thought it was late September.

Quoting imakehimscream:

Quoting junebaby11:

Mobile Photo

junebaby11
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I sadly have never watched that show lol maybe one day I will I dont tend to watch alot of tv

Quoting imakehimscream:

Quoting junebaby11:

Mobile Photo

jamamama00
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I'm almost always disappointed in movies adapted from novels. In this case, however, I don't think the movie could possibly be worse than the book, so....we shall see!

junebaby11
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Hes not what I would've picked but I think with all of the things Hollywood etc can do by the time the movie will come out he'll be perfect

Quoting KaylinC03:

I agree with you that it's cool they chose people who aren't totally overused. However, he is NOT who I pictured would be cast for Christian. 

junebaby11
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I think people expected too much from the book it was never suppose to be this big it was a fan fiction book. Its a get u off kind of book lol not a great novel haha

Quoting jamamama00:

I'm almost always disappointed in movies adapted from novels. In this case, however, I don't think the movie could possibly be worse than the book, so....we shall see!

jamamama00
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Yeah, I had never really read anything like that. I'm an ex English teacher, so I'm more into classic literature, Russian novels, etc. Was def shocked that such a poorly written book could become so big. But it WAS hot, and I can't WAIT to see what they do w/ the movie!

Quoting junebaby11:

I think people expected too much from the book it was never suppose to be this big it was a fan fiction book. Its a get u off kind of book lol not a great novel haha

Quoting jamamama00:

imakehimscream
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM
I thought they said like the 10th

Quoting KaylinC03:

Is it next week?? I thought it was late September.

Quoting imakehimscream:

Quoting junebaby11:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)