Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am so stressed I feel like punching something..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

..and screaming and crying. It is the last semester of nursing school and we just got done with the first week. In the first week we have had to do a 20 page study guide, a huge packet and this other worksheet and the 20 page study guide was due on day 3 and the packet we were given 12 hours to do and it wasn't accepted late. I didn't get the packet all the way done and while I'm doing it I had to pretty much completley ignore dd (2) and make dh take care of her, but she wanted me. The entire time. Anyway, I had to turn in a half done packet. I have a 3.8 GPA I'm trying not to mess up. This instructor is very very particular about everything. So anyway, school is stressing me out. Another thing stressing me out is finances. I haven't been working this whole time in nursing school so I could do well and we have gotten by just fine. Now all of a sudden we hit a rut and we are so broke it's not even funny. I have a Straight talk phone and it's been off for days. I have not even a quarter tank of gas to last me til Friday. Dh makes 740 every other week. It's me, him, dd, and our roommate who doesn't pay for anything but we can't just kick him out because he watches dd when we kind of need him to, so I have no choice but to get a part time job 3rd shift and Idk where sleep is going to even fit into my schedule. DD is going through a terrible two phase. She wanted to watch a show and she had already watched her shows for the day and she screamed and cried for a whole hour and I wasn't even feeding into it. Nobody likes to watch her because she's hard to handle. Dh works and comes home and plays video games and doesn't help much because he's depressed because he hasn't been taking his meds because I've been too busy to give them to him. I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders and I don't even have time to be upset about it because something constantly needs done. !!! :'(

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:37 PM

BUMP!

lady-J-Rock
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Why can't he take his meds on his own?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Because he forgets. & he's a man-child :(

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Why can't he take his meds on his own?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)