Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

clomid babies! Do you have one?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I'm starting clomid this cycle for the first time! I'm super excited because I've been ttc for over a year with unexplained infertility. I ovulate according to tests, have a normal cycle, and hubby's count is good. So, I'm wondering if anyone here had success or stories or any experience with clomid. or if you know anyone who conceived with clomid. Was it a single or multiple? Any side effects? I know each person is different, so that's why I'm curious.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Bump
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Bump

rosewind13
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Not sure. But here is a bump for you.

bellasmama2010
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:47 PM
I have a clomid baby! Unexplained fertility too. Took 4 months to get pregnant. She is now 3. I am currently on clomid again. Just took my last pill last night. It gives me horrible headaches, dizziness, and nausea. Its worth it....
Hellobabies
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I was on clomid for a while, off and on. It was usuccessful for us and we ended up conceiving twins with IUI, but I have a few friends who were successful on clomid alone, all single babies. It ga e me horrible mood swings. Good luck and hope you get your baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Quoting Hellobabies:

I was on clomid for a while, off and on. It was usuccessful for us and we ended up conceiving twins with IUI, but I have a few friends who were successful on clomid alone, all single babies. It ga e me horrible mood swings. Good luck and hope you get your baby.

That's great news! I guess I can deal with the mood swings:) I just want my baby!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Quoting bellasmama2010:

I have a clomid baby! Unexplained fertility too. Took 4 months to get pregnant. She is now 3. I am currently on clomid again. Just took my last pill last night. It gives me horrible headaches, dizziness, and nausea. Its worth it....

I am kinda worried about the side effects. Do they last all day even if you take the pills at night? Do you feel it all month? Are they bad enough to take time off work?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:57 PM
I took it unsuccessfully. I have endo and have fertility problems from it. The mood swings were terrible.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)