Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here...why do people post random things, then say= ask me anything

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:38 PM
  • 30 Replies

i have seen many of these

imo, they are just shit stirring

all i can think to ask is what is on my mind at the time

example
Do you like bacon?
What size shoes do you wear?
When was your last haircut?

please explain the thinking behind posts like....
I am a stripper and have three children with three different fathers (a.k.a. babydaddy)
ask me anything 

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
No reason. Im sure they are just bored and want to talk to people.

And you are new? It says you are bronze member in this group?
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM
2 moms liked this

I think a lot of it is to get attention personally.  I've never made one, I don't have time to answer pages and pages of questions

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Lol, that's what this place is about. Drama, drama, drama! :)
fiatpax
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:41 PM

new for a few weeks

was in answers for years

but after i got a free vacation from admin to 'bankok', decided to check this group thing out

Quoting mlg1989:

No reason. Im sure they are just bored and want to talk to people.

And you are new? It says you have bronze member in this group?

mlg1989
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Quoting fiatpax:

new for a few weeks

was in answers for years

but after i got a free vacation from admin to 'bankok', decided to check this group thing out

Quoting mlg1989:No reason. Im sure they are just bored and want to talk to people.

Maybe im reading all that wrong but I am really confused by your reply.
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM
To give people a snippet into our lives and to have people get to know us (if they aren't trolling)
fiatpax
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:50 PM

somewhat new to this group. i have been in this group for a few weeks
i am not new to cafemom. cafemom has a section called answers, i have been in that section for years
a few weeks ago, two weeks before the glitch in here, admin did some cleansing in answer section.  Admin picked about eight long term members out and banned them from answer section (hence the free vacation to "bancock" (Bangkok). all of those have been reinstated back into answers (all but one). but answer section not the same since admin cleanse and so i have stayed on here.

so when i said new to this group, i am fairly new compared to how long and familiar i am to the cafemom answer section 

does this  clear it up some?

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting fiatpax:

new for a few weeks

was in answers for years

Quoting mlg1989:No reason. Im sure they are just bored and want to talk to people.

mlg1989
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Quoting fiatpax:

somewhat new to this group. i have been in this group for a few weeksi am not new to cafemom. cafemom has a section called answers, i have been in that section for yearsa few weeks ago, two weeks before the glitch in here, admin did some cleansing in answer section.  Admin picked about eight long term members out and banned them from answer section (hence the free vacation to "bancock" (Bangkok). all of those have been reinstated back into answers (all but one). but answer section not the same since admin cleanse and so i have stayed on here.

so when i said new to this group, i am fairly new compared to how long and familiar i am to the cafemom answer section 

does this  clear it up some?

Quoting mlg1989:
Quoting fiatpax:

new for a few weeks

was in answers for years

Ah. Yes. I understand now. I just never even heard of that section until now lol
ivy801
by Big Mama on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Most of those are troll post who want attention or to stir the pot. People in here get bored easily.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Your bronze status, or whatever status you may have, changes based on the group you are in. You can be a new member in one group and a ruby in another. If your status says bronze (I can't see it, I'm mobile) then you have some explaining to do! Lol. You've apparently been around this group for a while.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)