Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why is it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
That just because someone believes different then you that they are delusional, stupid, moron, ect.........
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
destiny10282
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Because some people are closed-minded and can't believe that they aren't right about everything all the time
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Well it just makes me wonder how they are married cause that shit drives me nuts.

Quoting destiny10282:

Because some people are closed-minded and can't believe that they aren't right about everything all the time

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM
They aren't delusional, stupid, or a moron. They just need to change their belief and then they will be saved and go to an imaginary place only for certain people, and if you don't change your belief, then you will be damned to burn for eternity.
Beautiful31mom
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Some women on this site are miserable and they want others to be miserable to, so they put others down to feel better a out themselves. You I know the saying misery loves company? It is very true for some on this site.
siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Exactly. You won't always agree with everyone's opinions or beliefs, and everyone won't always agree with yours. That's life. It doesn't mean you or they are wrong. It means you approach that subject differently and that's all there is to it. Agree to disagree, and move on.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Pretty much

Quoting destiny10282:

JealousGrrl
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Because some people think we live in a black and white world.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Well then I have never met so many miserable people lol

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Some women on this site are miserable and they want others to be miserable to, so they put others down to feel better a out themselves. You I know the saying misery loves company? It is very true for some on this site.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)