Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

s/o facebook

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you ever post things on Facebook to purposely make someone jealous?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
MammaPaparazza
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM
No Facebook, well I have it but don't use it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
km1970
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM

No, but I am not 13, either.

villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:02 PM

This. I am a grown up and dont use facebook as means of underhanded jabs at people but i have had people assume i was either trying to make them jealous by sharing the joys of whatever was happening in my life and other similar petty nonsense. People take facebook way to seriously.

Quoting TemptingFate:

No, but people that facebook stalk because they are jealous have constantly assumed things I post are directed to them.

CafeMom Tickers
baquick
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Not in quite a few years
IWantOneMorePlz
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:04 PM

No, I don't.  

MomToDarienne
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:06 PM

No, I don't really post on Facebook at all, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:06 PM

No. I'm not petty like that.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:07 PM

LOL No. 

Photo: -Randi.

TemptingFate
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Sadly, some people really think the world revolves around them and everything posted is directed at them.
My friend posted a picture of her wedding set and her ex flew off the handle because she was "obviously trying to make him jealous". Uhm, dude was blocked from her FB. She was excited she was getting married.
When she got married, she changed her last name on FB and he called her to tell her she needed to stop lying about being married to make him jealous. That she was obviously jealous he was getting married to his girlfriend and faking being married first... Like, really?

Quoting villagemamma:

This. I am a grown up and dont use facebook as means of underhanded jabs at people but i have had people assume i was either trying to make them jealous by sharing the joys of whatever was happening in my life and other similar petty nonsense. People take facebook way to seriously.

Quoting TemptingFate:

No, but people that facebook stalk because they are jealous have constantly assumed things I post are directed to them.

Kristanna
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Lol...um...no...

why would you even have people on your fb that you felt the need to make 'jealous'?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)