Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

s/o facebook

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you ever post things on Facebook to purposely make someone jealous?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
JealousGrrl
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Oh...well, now I'm embarrassed. Lol
AMRios
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM

No... That is childish!

Beautiful31mom
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM
No
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM

No, I rarely put anything on fb, it's such a waste of time.

villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Ya people are wacky. Most recently i had to deal with Dh's best friends wife flipping out because i posted an update as well as a belly shot of my current pregnancy. She has been trying to concieve for a few years now and i feel bad for her but she said that i intentionally was posting stuff to make her upset because i knew she couldnt have kids....

Honestly i had forgotten that she was even ttc cause we arent super close. I flat out told her i was sorry it bothered her and that i was just updating for friends and family that i dont get to see on a regular bases. Then i blocked her from viewing my feed so as to not have more issue.

Quoting TemptingFate:

Sadly, some people really think the world revolves around them and everything posted is directed at them.
My friend posted a picture of her wedding set and her ex flew off the handle because she was "obviously trying to make him jealous". Uhm, dude was blocked from her FB. She was excited she was getting married.
When she got married, she changed her last name on FB and he called her to tell her she needed to stop lying about being married to make him jealous. That she was obviously jealous he was getting married to his girlfriend and faking being married first... Like, really?

Quoting villagemamma:

This. I am a grown up and dont use facebook as means of underhanded jabs at people but i have had people assume i was either trying to make them jealous by sharing the joys of whatever was happening in my life and other similar petty nonsense. People take facebook way to seriously.

Quoting TemptingFate:

No, but people that facebook stalk because they are jealous have constantly assumed things I post are directed to them.

CafeMom Tickers
katemckenzie
by Kate on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Nope.

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Lol no..I'm not a douche
instant
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:04 PM
I don't have a Facebook :)
RhiannonMare
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM

No, that sounds kind of middle schoolish to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM
No. That's childish.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)