Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't seem to stop - Can you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

I love Cafe Mom but Is it just me or is Cafe Mom super addictive? I keep telling myself that I am going to only read one more post and that's it and I am going to catch up on my chores for the day. But that one more post turns into 2 and then that turns into 4 more. I can't seem to stop. I really need to do laundry. Okay I will do it after I finish submitting this last post. LOL

wink

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_dude
by abides on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM

be careful, slippery slope there...dude.

PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Yep, totally. I keep my laptop unplugged and the battery life is normally an hour and a half so when my battery starts to die or it tells me to plug it in, that's when I close it up and do my chores for the day. Kind of fucking sad now that I think of it LOL

Foolynroo2
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:46 PM

not tons, what is worse are these marathon episodes of love it or list it.. or the DIY shows.

I gotta see how it ends up and then it rolls into the next episode and I get sucked in!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:47 PM
It's my crack man lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I used my DVR to record the Love it or List it marathon today. I never use to watch this show but my mother and sister got me into it. In fact they got me watching the whole DIY channel. There's another new show that I recently started watching called Flip or Flop. I can't wait to sit down and watch Love it or List it. Just another reason to put off doing anything productive today.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

not tons, what is worse are these marathon episodes of love it or list it.. or the DIY shows.

I gotta see how it ends up and then it rolls into the next episode and I get sucked in!

fiatpax
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

not addicted here

Pattiann236
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I know exactly what you mean, do that all the time, fortunately, my time is my own,  my hubby works night and I have limited mobility and I am up all night anyways,  so I love this sight.  pattiann236

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:09 PM
I'm like that with house hunters international, can't switch off :/

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I made a similar post the other day! Lol it's certainly addictive. I got sucked in with no warning!

Foolynroo2
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I am with that too, but I do find the ability when you get those people who want to spend 400 dollars a month but expect a mansion in the heart of a 1000 year old city LOL

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I'm like that with house hunters international, can't switch off :/

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)