Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big Time Rush is a really stupid show.

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 26 Replies

DS is watching it and thinks it's funnt.  It is quite stupid and annoying.

Worse than Kat and Sam.

What shows do your kids watch that annoy you?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strontium
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Thankfully my son is too young for tv. Ive seen some of the shows and just want to blow my face off. Sesame street and team umi zoomi(sp?) is as bad as it gets right now lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Big Time Rush isn't good but it isn't terrible either, it's like white noise for me lol. Sam and Cat is BAD and it makes me kind-of sad to be honest. I was a fan of iCarly and then liked Victorious even better. Sam and Cat doesn't even come close to either :(

I don't really like any of the Disney Channel "tween" shows that my oldest likes. The acting is just awful. 

TheDoctorsWife
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Peppa Pig. >:-(
MaiasMommy619
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Max and Ruby
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I used to love big time rush! Kinda miss having cable I don't know most of the new shows anymore.

tardistraveller

Yeea, ds likes Cat, and said once "I want to marry her"  I said without thinking "Why would you want a vapid moron with nothing but looks, woulnd't you rather someone with a brain?"

lol  He's 7.  He just looked at me confused.

Quoting Anonymous:

Big Time Rush isn't good but it isn't terrible either, it's like white noise for me lol. Sam and Cat is BAD and it makes me kind-of sad to be honest. I was a fan of iCarly and then liked Victorious even better. Sam and Cat doesn't even come close to either :(

I don't really like any of the Disney Channel "tween" shows that my oldest likes. The acting is just awful. 

TheDoctorsWife
My DS had learned so much from team umi zoomie. Just wait till he points to something and says its some crazy shape (like and octagon) or tries to measure. Lol

Quoting strontium:

Thankfully my son is too young for tv. Ive seen some of the shows and just want to blow my face off. Sesame street and team umi zoomi(sp?) is as bad as it gets right now lol
tardistraveller
1 mom liked this

WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS?!

Quoting MaiasMommy619:

Max and Ruby

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM

ant farm. hate that fucking show.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM

i like icarly and wizards. wizards is my favorite. and phineus and ferb.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)