Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ds's teacher is a giant idiot!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 292 Replies
8 moms liked this
I love ds's school, it is great and they really help the children excel in their talents. I usually don't have any complaints but this year ds's outdoor studies teacher is a giant idiot!
Seriously! He really loves the animals that they study, which is nice, but he seems to think that even the most dangerous animals are sweet, cuddly and misunderstood!
Just last week he introduced my sons class to a very dangerous animal and my poor son almost lost his arm.
The teacher was all like 'seriously misunderstood creatures' and all so my son just tried to pet it and the thing went all animal planet on him.
The worst part? Some of his classmates and even the fellow teachers took the side of the teacher and blame my son.
How is it my sons fault that this teacher doesn't know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable animals?
So my question is, how would I go about getting the teacher fired and the animal put down?
Have you ever had to deal with incompetence in the school your child goes to?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM
3 moms liked this
What was the animal & how old is your son?
RaniNY
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM
What kind of animal? Where were they?
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM
70 moms liked this
Is the teacher Hagrid?
o.O....
by Cara on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM
3 moms liked this
Maybe he was being rude to the animal? Some creatures are just very proud.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Ummmm I want to know the animal????

Quoting Anonymous:

I love ds's school, it is great and they really help the children excel in their talents. I usually don't have any complaints but this year ds's outdoor studies teacher is a giant idiot!
Seriously! He really loves the animals that they study, which is nice, but he seems to think that even the most dangerous animals are sweet, cuddly and misunderstood!
Just last week he introduced my sons class to a very dangerous animal and my poor son almost lost his arm.
The teacher was all like 'seriously misunderstood creatures' and all so my son just tried to pet it and the thing went all animal planet on him.
The worst part? Some of his classmates and even the fellow teachers took the side of the teacher and blame my son.
How is it my sons fault that this teacher doesn't know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable animals?
So my question is, how would I go about getting the teacher fired and the animal put down?
Have you ever had to deal with incompetence in the school your child goes to?

AjsMom0508
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM
7 moms liked this
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
prenatalRN
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
What was the animal?
melissaAD1125
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

What was the animal & how old is your son?

yeah this would be helpful
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Wtf was it and how old is your boy? 

mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM
12 moms liked this
Leave Hagrid alone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)