Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seeing lots of stuff about twins...

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM
  • 26 Replies
So I was just wondering. How do you do it? Are any of you single moms with twins or any kind of multiples? I just can't imagine having more than one baby at once? Like, what do you do if they're both hungry and crying at the same time and no one else is around to help out? Just seems ultra hectic.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamanthaSage
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Bump. I'm curious!
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I don't know but I'm also curious! 

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I wanted twins for the longest time. That quickly changed when I met a mother of twins. 

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

SamanthaSage
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Lol did she have some horror stories?

Quoting ButterMeUp:

I wanted twins for the longest time. That quickly changed when I met a mother of twins. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Well, my uncle in law, lol and his wife just had twins, and while they have plenty of help, when the twins were in the hospital from being preemies the nurses got them on a feeding schedule to eat 30 minutes apart from each other. I think that's probably what single moms have to do.
BaltimoreBaby
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM

My neighbor/friend is having twins any day now. I'm so excited! But I know she's gotta be at least a little terrified. She has a husband though. Plus, I'm going to go over ATLEAST an hour a day so she can sleep/shower/catch her breath. 

baquick
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM
A good friend of mine has twin 3 twin olds and an one year old.

I praise her everyday for still having her sanity. Lol
SamanthaSage
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Aw, that's really nice of you :)

Quoting BaltimoreBaby:

My neighbor/friend is having twins any day now. I'm so excited! But I know she's gotta be at least a little terrified. She has a husband though. Plus, I'm going to go over ATLEAST an hour a day so she can sleep/shower/catch her breath. 

SamanthaSage
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Lol no kidding.

Quoting baquick:

A good friend of mine has twin 3 twin olds and an one year old.

I praise her everyday for still having her sanity. Lol
SamanthaSage
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM
That makes sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, my uncle in law, lol and his wife just had twins, and while they have plenty of help, when the twins were in the hospital from being preemies the nurses got them on a feeding schedule to eat 30 minutes apart from each other. I think that's probably what single moms have to do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)