Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you get over an ex??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

seriously?! its been over a year and a half we have a daughter together 11months old. Ive been seeing someone new but the chemistry isnt there and i have broken it off with him because i had no feelings for him. I just cant feel anything for someone else. Its driving me crazy. Im still madly in love with this man. How am i suppose to get over my daughters father??? 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_dude
by abides on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

the dude doesn't, they get over the dude ;)

the_dude
by abides on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM

sorry the dude is zero help. 

Osstie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Find out who YOU are. Spend time on yourself. Do things that you want to do. Learn something new.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM

First One............I Divorced

Second One........Is 6 feet under

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I will keep my eye on this because I feel the same way..been together 10 years and he upped and left a few mths ago...it is killing me....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I have to block you. I hope that makes it so I can't see your posts anymore because you are really annoying me.

Quoting the_dude:

DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I find that an old picture and a package of darts help...

Oh wait, I can't stand my ex... Yeah, I'm no help either.

the_dude
by abides on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

sweeet!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have to block you. I hope that makes it so I can't see your posts anymore because you are really annoying me.

Quoting the_dude:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Stop thinking so highly of him. if the good time memories occur than stop and focus on the bad times. make a list of things you wanted to do but couldn't cuz you were with him. ect
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Idk, I haven't spoken to my ex for over two years and I still think about him sometimes.. The only guy that I ever missed. I've moved on and love my sons father but he just isn't what the guy before him was. I feel awful for saying that(because, even though, I'm over the guy.. I know there shouldn't be anything there for him) but, no I don't regret being with my so and no I won't leave him. Were great together and we have an amazing child and I'm happy.. But idk something was special that I still think about every little once in a while.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)